Since discovering Naomi (Karene Peter) was responsible for her car park attack in Emmerdale, Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) has been on the attack. She is furious and demands justice, and Charles (Kevin Mathurin) may soon be held accountable.
Nicola threatened the livelihoods of Charles and Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) for doing nothing to stop the thug when she first learned Naomi was a member of the vicious gang. She vowed to destroy Charles, and she’s making good on that promise.
When the police had enough evidence to make an arrest of Naomi after the two women exchanged words in which Naomi blamed Nicola for her own wounds, the classic Nicola smirk reappeared.
But Nicola wants more and won’t stop until every person connected to the young criminal is also brought to justice.
To Nicola’s dismay, Ethan (Emile John) and Charles are Naomi’s biggest supporters, and a run-in with Ethan pushes her over the edge.
When Nicola decides that she has done enough to finally ruin Charles’ career, she takes the enormous and potentially disastrous step of complaining about Charles to the Bishop.
The plan is in motion; will Nicola be able to ruin his career?
- ITV Emmerdale airs sad exits as two characters quit village and fans all say same thing
- Emmerdale’s Mackenzie Boyd hits rock bottom as Chloe Harris seeks ultimate revenge
- Emmerdale couple rocked by pregnancy and it ‘won’t be happy news’ teases boss
- Coronation Street grooming horror as Lauren Bolton puts herself in danger with mystery man
- Emmerdale tragedy as Kim Tate to ‘kill again’ after fans ‘work out’ next victim