The actress was in jubilant spirits after her co-star’s triumph
Millie Gibson of Coronation Street spoke about her feelings following Paddy Bever’s National Television Award (NTA) triumph.
The Cobbles actress was well-known for her role as Kelly Neelan before the character abruptly left Weatherfield last month. She attended the glitzy event last night at the Ovo Arena in Wembley along with her former Corrie co-stars.
When Paddy accepted the Rising Star trophy for his portrayal of Max Turner, Millie was astounded. Video of the occasion appears to show the soap star making an explicit remark as she reveled in her victory.
The 18-year-old addressed the hilarious incident on Instagram, writing that she was “that proud that I didn’t drop the f bomb at all.”
As he posted a tearful photo, Paddy expressed his joy at receiving the award. He said: “I’m grateful.”
Paddy’s “first acting job” was in Corrie, and he was so shocked to win that he neglected to prepare a speech.
After the young actor accepted the award, fans of the soap opera congratulated him on Twitter.
I knew he could do it because he’s an absolute star and a great actor on @itvcorrie. He so deserved that award, so congratulations to #PaddyBever on a job well done, Jillian said.
Paddy Bever, Mark Charnock, and Emmerdale all seem wholly deserving of their honors this year, according to Mark.
Paddy Bever, Mark Charnock, and Emmerdale all seem wholly deserving of their honors this year, according to Lara.
- ITV Emmerdale airs sad exits as two characters quit village and fans all say same thing
- Emmerdale’s Mackenzie Boyd hits rock bottom as Chloe Harris seeks ultimate revenge
- Emmerdale couple rocked by pregnancy and it ‘won’t be happy news’ teases boss
- Coronation Street grooming horror as Lauren Bolton puts herself in danger with mystery man
- Emmerdale tragedy as Kim Tate to ‘kill again’ after fans ‘work out’ next victim